So I'll start of with I have confluence working perfectly at the moment, but I can't seem to get JIRA or Crowd to work (Catalina vs coyote??).
Basic Setup (Note I am not bridging to my guests I am routing, I have public IP's for them due to MAC issues with my hoster)
Internet>VM Host(Apache+Firewall)>VM Guest(Crowd,JIRA,Confluence)
All my base urls are set up, cjc.domain.org:8###/(jira confluence crowd) - Check the Apache Config
I've been messing with this for a few days and hit a wall, any pointers in the right direction would help, below is what I belive to be all the relevant configs.
Thanks!!
Confluence server.xml snippet
<Server port="8000" shutdown="SHUTDOWN" debug="0">
<Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
<Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector" port="8090" minProcessors="5"
maxProcessors="75"
enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
useURIValidationHack="false" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
proxyName="www.domain.org" proxyPort="80"/>
<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false">
<Context path="/confluence" docBase="../confluence" debug="0" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<!-- Logger is deprecated in Tomcat 5.5. Logging configuration for Confluence is specified in confluence/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties -->
<Manager pathname="" />
</Context>
</Host>
</Engine>
JIRA server.xml snippet
<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector port="8080"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
proxyName="www.domain.org" proxyPort="80"/>
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
<Context path="/jira" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<!--
====================================================================================
Note, you no longer configure your database driver or connection parameters here.
These are configured through the UI during application setup.
====================================================================================
-->
<Resource name="UserTransaction" auth="Container" type="javax.transaction.UserTransaction"
factory="org.objectweb.jotm.UserTransactionFactory" jotm.timeout="60"/>
<Manager pathname=""/>
</Context>
</Host>
Crowd server.xml snippet
<Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000"
disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxSpareThreads="75" maxThre$
proxyName="www.domain.org" proxyPort="80" />
Apache Config
# Put this after the other LoadModule directives
LoadModule proxy_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_http.so
# Put this with your other VirtualHosts, or at the bottom of the file
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.domain.org
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /confluence http://cjc.domain.org:8090/confluence
ProxyPassReverse /confluence http://cjc.domain.org:8090/confluence
ProxyPass / http://cjc.domain.org:8090/confluence
ProxyPassReverse / http://cjc.domain.org:8090/confluence
ProxyPass /jira http://cjc.domain.org:8090/jira
ProxyPassReverse /jira http://cjc.domain.org:8090/jira
ProxyPass /crowd http://cjc.domain.org:8095/crowd
ProxyPassReverse /crowd http://cjc.domain.org:8095/crowd
<Location />
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Location>
</VirtualHost>