Hello People,
I'm wondering if anyone can help me solve that problem because I have tried everything and sill cannot find proper resolution.
Currently I use this following configuration example With a reverse proxy I use Sophos WAF setup so all incoming connections that hits WAN interface with query for kb.testdomain.com is redirected to internal confluence server and sd.testdomain.com redirected to Jira server
Confluence is currently configured to use SSL and port 8888 and Jira port 8889
All custom generated certificates and Root CA is already imported to default Java store as well as to keystore used by Confluence and Jira.
This is my current server.xml config:
Confluence:
<Connector port="8888" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" SSLEnabled="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8" keyAlias="kb.testdomain.com" keyPass="something"
keystoreFile="/etc/ssl/cert.p12" keystorePass="something"
proxyName="kb.testdomain.com" proxyPort="443"
Jira
<Connector port="8889" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" SSLEnabled="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8" keyAlias="sd.testdomain.com" keyPass="something"
keystoreFile="/etc/ssl/cert.p12" keystorePass="something"
proxyName="sd.testdomain.com" proxyPort="443" />
At his point every user who is connected to those instances from external network is able to login edit pages add pages etc, so everything works fine.
Problem is when I want to create Application link between those to applications.
I was able to add links but than I get this error in Confluence:
Invalid OAuth signature
We couldn't connect to Jira, possibly because that instance is behind a misconfigured proxy.
and from Confluence
Invalid OAuth signature
We couldn't connect to Confluence, possibly because that instance is behind a misconfigured proxy.
Here is my current application links setup from following applications
From Confluence:
Application URL sd.testdomain.com:8889
Display URL sd.testdomain.com
Server Base URL sd.testdomain.com
From Jira
Application URL kb.testdomain.com:8888
Display URL kb.testdomain.com
Server Base URL kb.testdomain.com
I have also tried point to server IP but result was that same.
So far I was able to figured out that if I remove from server.xml following lines application links works perfect
proxyName="sd.testdomain.com" proxyPort="443"
proxyName="kb.testdomain.com" proxyPort="443"
But after removing above lines every user that is connecting to those applications in not able to add, edit pages etc. anymore.
I have no idea what else could be done here to fix that issue and I will really appreciate if someone could help me solve that.
Thanks
Raf