I am using Active Directory Sync and pulling over attributes on a profile for users. One of the attributes I am pulling over is the AD Account Expiration. I am looking for a way to query on this information to be able to send out a report when an account is going to expire in the next 30 days. This is part of the termination process for my client and the user does not have a ticket opened yet for this. This process is to alert managers when AD accounts are about to expire to have them either extend the account or for an Offboarding ticket to be generated if the account is to expire. Because the date comes over as a string of numbers I am using a calculated date field to transform the date on tickets that are generated, but I need a way to pull this information prior to the account expiring. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish this? My client does not have script runner so I am looking for another way to accomplish a report being generated 30 days prior to an Active Directory Account expiration date.