On the Epic detail page we are no longer seeing a list of the Tasks/Stories in the Epic. We cannot find a setting that configures this nor does it seem like there is a way to enable/disable in the screens or screen configurations. Thoughts?
I have successfully resolved this issue.
It turns out, the "Issues in this Epic" panel will only display if you are subscribed to Jira Software, it will not display if you subscribe to Jira Core on its own. Strange, but true.
So if this problem is happening for you, make sure you have activated Jira Software.
Hello,
Could you make a screenshot where you can't see stories?
Deleting these, because I uploaded better screenshots above.
Thanks Alexey, see my screenshot below.
Hi Alexey, here's a more clear way to explain my problem.
Screenshot 1: All Issues view, yes, I can correctly see the "Issues in this Epic" panel. Epic MOAD-1 correctly shows task MOAD-2 as a related user story.
However, when I click into the Epic itself, the "Issues in this epic" Panel disappears and I cannot see how to add it back. In the example below, MOAD-1 no longer displays the "Issues on this epic" view.
Screenshot 2:
Add an issue to the Epic and you will see this panel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.