I have a project with two issuetype:
a) activate account
and
b) deactivate account
I use the first issue type to create an account activation request, which is approved. when it is approved I store the value "active" in a customfield called "status account"
when a user of jira wants to deactivate an account, I first do a search to see if I already have the account activated. So I use issue type b) and through a customfield script and a JQL I find all the issue types a) that are with status = approved and customfield status account = active and show them in the list.
then the user chooses only one value from this list. this value corresponds to the issue type a) which is the initial activation request.
I would like to ensure that when the issue type b) (deactivation of accounts) is approved, the custom field "status account" of the issue type a) is updated, which I have selected before, with a new value = inactive. but i do not know how you do this with postfunction and script runner, can anyone help me?