I have a formula that i must multiply a custom field number by the original estimate , i find problem because the original estimate have not the number type
so i need to convert it.
Regards
Can you Give Some Example cant able to understand properly
@Rajesh Ramankutty
my formula is
result = Original estimation * double(avp)
original estimation type is duration
avp is a custom field with type double.
The original estimate is not a "duration", it's a number. Measured in milliseconds, so if you want it in minutes, you need to convert it with
issue.getOriginalEstimate() / 60,000
For hours, divide again by 60. For days/weeks though, again divide, but remember to take into account your time tracking settings (1 day is 8 hours, not 24)
Note - that call above should return a long number if I remember right, but I think it's ok to multiply a long with a double?
Hi, how to do the opposite of that calculation ?
I suppose that i have a number, and i want to put it in the original estimate field
How are you putting it in? Code? Typing? REST call?
using the smart values
{{#math}}{{issue.customField_10061}}+{{issue.customField_10062}}+{{issue.customField_10063}}+{{issue.customField_10079}}{{/math}}
it works when the sum is an integer, but doesnt when it's real
ex : 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 shows "1d" in the original estimate
or 1.5 + 1.5 + 2 + 1 shows 6h
but when i put 1.5 + 1 + 2 + 3 the rule doesnt execute
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.