I have my Customer Knowledge Base up, and I wanted to know if there is a way for a customer to subscribe to an article so they get updates when the article is updated or modified.
Hi @Nathan
Your users can add themselves as watchers to a page. Or you can add them as space owner
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/manage-watchers-218271870.html
I assume they need to be confluence users to do this.
@Tom Lister Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, only team members can add themselves as a watcher, but when an external person as added as a customer, they can only view the page. The knowledge base pulls the articles from confluence but it is missing some of those functionalities that team members can see.
I have the same need. We would like to keep our customers updated by making changes to a specific page.
Ah Do you mean the knowledge base views shown via the customer portal. In that case there is no access to watch from that setup.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.