I exported confluence database and imported to the new server.All spaces and documents migrated except images.
Hi,
Are you that you included the attachments in your export?
If not, you can copy the attachments from your old confluence home to your new one.
Thanks for the response,
I selected 'Archive to backup folder & ‘Backup attachments’ when export.Not sure why the attachments not exported.I have a backup image of the old server and can explore files and folders.Can I copy the attachments folder from old server and paste in new?What is the path to the attachments folder?
Thanks.
It's in your confluence home folder.
You can copy just everything, just omit the confluence.cfg.xml file, you should have configured that already.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/migrating-confluence-between-servers-184150.html
This is the documentation for moving between servers.
Thank you so much. I'll try and let you know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.