Q.1
I want to create an faq site and in the dashboard i donot want 'All Updates'.
I just want the dashboard page to display 'SPACES' only and visitors should be able to Navigate site based on Spaces only
Q.2
Now i want use the space on the Right Side of dashboard. How to do this?
i am a newbie,
Thanks
Raghu Addanki
raghu@serverfaq.org
You can remove the All Updates tabs by customizing the Confluence Layout. Go to Confluence Admin > Layouts. Under Global Layout, click on "Create Custom" (or "Edit"). Locate and delete the following lines:
<div class="dashboard-group right"> $helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{recently-updated-dashboard:showProfilePic=true}") </div>## right
This will remove the tabs from the dashboard.
Regarding your Q2, can you please elaborate more?
Thank you Amalia, it worked. I will repost my 2nd question in the evening today, please do help me with that too..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.