I have seen issues in adding comment on existing tickets in the last few days. Is this something other people experience as well?
Thanks,
Ono
HI @Tsutomu Ono
Check whether you have the issue comment permission for that project or not.
Hi Yogesh, thanks for the comment.
I was able to comment on the ticket until last week. Some of operations like "Edit" seems still doable, so it doesn't seem the permission issue.
In my experience this could be due to the fact that you are using some add-in/extension in your chrome browser. For me, it was the Grammarly extension.Can you try removing all extensions and then checking again?Hopefully, I'm of help,Ankit
Hi Ankit,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I didn't change any system settings on my PC, so it was not about my settings. I had the issue for the last 2 days continuously, but it was recovered this morning without any change in my environment. I believe it was system glitch and Atlassian fixed the issue.
There is a special permission to comment issue.
If you have edit issie permission, it does not mean that you have comment permission.
Hi Vasiliy,
Thanks for the comment.
My point was that I didn't change anything. I was able to comment last week. Without changing anything, I couldn't comment this week for a few days. I'm able to comment again today without changing anything. I'm pretty sure it was a system issue.
Same as here and I don't know why it happens and it's remain
No answer, only reiterating the problem! We have the same issue here....intermittent comments unable to be added. An example this morning I added a simple comment to an issue; an hour later I try to add a 2nd comment and it hangs trying to add the comment (hanging indicated by a rotating circle at teh bottom of the Comments box). Note that I can still go up and change fields at the top and they are saved correctly, but if try to leave the page, I get the "Changes you made will be lost" message. Weird - any ideas?
same issue for us
We just started to experance this after updating to Data Center 9.8.1, did you ever come to a resolution on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.