I am getting Java Heap space errors in JIRA 7.2.2. All of the documentation is about other version of JIRA and tell me to look in logs that do not exist. Is there update documentation? I have not loaded a single issue yet. It just set idle for about 2 weeks.
Most of the documentation on that generally remains valid - it's not particularly version specific.
What are the errors you are getting? What does the catalina log say?
I finally got it all working again. I had to open the Max Memory up which was odd since I have not added anything to the default install yet. I was also having issues with McAfee.
One of the documents suggest changing the MaxPerm but Tomcat says that setting is not supported in Tomcat 8.
Most of the other issues in the memory instructions refer to tomcat6w or tomcat7w but this JIRA version uses tomcat8w.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.