I want to use the IN oprator but this RTC Code field does not support. How i can use it? Thanks a lot!
Hi @Quy Ngo,
Is RTC code a text field or number field (field type).
Hi @Sid,
I am also facing similar issue. My field is custom script field and it's template is 'Text Field (multi-line)'. Is there a way to enable 'in' operator for this field by changing return type or field template.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @nallu ,
So what you are trying for?
Hi @Sid ,
I want to write a custom JQL function.
Here is the scenario,
We have custom field call 'Feature' in epic issue create/edit/view screen. Feature is an issue search field. User will select the feature while creating an epic. So, There will be a chance where more than one epic will have same feature set.
In the Feature issue view screen, we are aggregating the fix-version of epics which has this feature set and displaying them through a script field called 'Feature Fix-versions' . As it is a script field, we can not able to search for feature issue with history. Something like, 'Feature Fix-versions was 20.19'.
So, I am trying to write a script JQL function which will go back to epics which are linked with feature and search for history of it's fix-version. As a result, i will get list of epics which had given fix-version. I will be iterating through a results and get the value of feature field for each epic issues. Finally, I will form a JQL from the collected feature values. Ex: 'Feature in (Feature_Issue-1, Feature_Issue-2, Feature_Issue-3).
I have the logic. But, I don't know where to insert this code. FYI, I am referring JQL Alias Example code in https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/custom-jql-functions.html
Please help me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.