Just finished my training (so still quite fresh for the theory but not experienced enough) and doing some homework on my own project
Do the following is a bug or known issue , or did I miss something ?
Jira server 7.1.10
I have defined a SCREEN SCHEME that is associating all operations (Create, view, Edit) to the same screen (I have defined this screen as default for all unmapped operations, but I have also tried to detail the three operation pointing specifically to the same screen).
This works great for Creating and Editing but the VIEW screen remains unchanged (no custom field). I have also tried to assign the VIEW to a very minimal screen but without any change ?
Is there something else to do ? (the system asks me to re-index ?)
EDIT : I was looking at the ISSUE DETAIL VIEW that is configured at the board level...it was not the VIEW screen...