Hi I want to Integrate JIRA with Primavera P6 if anyone can give me a best way to Integrate JIRA with Primavera P6 that will be grate. Thank you.
It's hard to say without knowing what you want from "integrate".
I've worked on a big Primavera / Jira project and I can say that "integrate" really can't begin to determine an approach or method to do anything. The only thing I can tell you from that is that you don't want to try to do it with raw SQL.
Hi Nic Brough I appreciate for responding for my question. Actually in my company we use PRIMAVERA P6 as a time sheet to enter the employee work hours, we want to integrate JIRA with PRIMAVERA P6 so we can create a project in PRIMAVERA P6 and the project should reflect in JIRA as well, and also to calculate the time spend by the user to complete assigned issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.