I have a feature I would like to add to my Service Desk instance, and I am looking for some advice on the best way to solve the problem. Each day a spreadsheet is printed that has a column that has values that map to a custom field in one of my projects. I would like to update the status of issues in that project based on a value in another column of that same spread sheet. So the program would have to search to find the issue with the matching custom field value, and if found, transition the issue if the other spreadsheet column has a certain value. Is the best way to obtain this feature to build an add-on myself? Are there tutorials where I can learn what I would need to build this add-on? Could this be done with a ScriptRunner scripted plugin, Atlassian CLI, or some other plug-in?
Thank you.