I have hundreds of epics that need to be created, and they will all contain the exact same tasks, aside from the Description title. (We have to do the same work for hundreds of customers).
I thought that creating a csv file with the fields I need imported would be the best way to do this. I am running into an issue where I can't set up dependency links on the tasks in the csv file, because I'm importing the csv files into existing Projects in JIRA, which other teams in our company also use. So, I won't know the issue key for each task ahead of time.
Is there any way to set dependency links based on the rows in the csv file, or something like that? I tried, but got errors during the import.
Any other JIRA Masters have a better idea on how to accomplish this task?
Thanks in advance!