Hello All. We have been utilizing a demo version of JIRA 7.0 for the last few months, and have recently cut over to the production server version of 7.1.9. Utilizing our admin level account, I am trying to now re-open and delete the "test" sprints that we have created. These sprints are completed, and in looking at the documentation online, I should be able to navigate to Reports / Sprint Report / Select the sprint I want and click Reopen Sprint.
The Reopen option is there, but it is grayed out. I have ensured I am utilizing the Admin account, which does have the "Manage Sprints" permission assigned.
I did notice the sprint does not have any issues listed within it, when I run the "Sprint Report", however when I check the issues there were part of it, the issues indicate they were part of the complete sprint that I am attempting to re-open.
Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated.