Greetings!I have a question and is that if I could edit the email auto-answers on a services desk so my customers doesn't have to access on portal? I have two Service Desk and I want that the customers of one of them (which tend to infinity) cannot view the other Service Desk whitout adding them to a My Customers List on each Service Desk
Hi @Soporte S4E,
Yes, you can customize them. Maybe this helps https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/customize-the-notifications-you-send-to-your-customers
There are also add-ons that allow you to customize who can see which portal.
Hello @Bastian Stehmann!
Thank you very much!
I will take a look of that url.
After taken a look of that article I cannot find the answer of what my client wants.There's an option on the email auto-send to my client customers that show the option "View Request". I need to customize those emails so that option will not longer be viewable to all the clients on a particular Service Desk.
There's a way that I can customize those options? My client doesn't want that the customers of a particular Service Desk can view or access other JSD, but he doesn't want to use the My Customers List options either.
You could have a look at the Extensions for Jira Service Desk add-on, there you can configure, who can see what portal.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.