I'd like to disable the like button to encourage users to provide feedback through a different channel. However, I'd like to have the option to enable likes in the future and still see who liked which pages before it was disabled. Is this possible?
Hello there Susan!If you are running Confluence Server, you can disable the Confluence Like Plugin:
1- Click the Cog Icon2- Select Add-ons3- Search for Confluence Like Plugin4- Disable the plugin
You will be able to enable this plugin again in the future if need be. To check the likes for a given page, you will need to enable the plugin first.
For Confluence Cloud you can hide the like feature by inserting this:
{style}#likes-section{display:none;}{style}
by going into the General Configuration, finding the Sidebar, Header, and Footer link and copying this text there.
Hope this helps you out!
Thanks, Diego. To clarify, are you saying that when I enable the plugin again, the likes from before it was disabled will still be visible?
Hello Susan!
Yes, I have tested disabling and enabling the plugin and the Likes were present after that!
Perfect, that's what I needed to know. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.