Please, can you explain to me how to remove a mistakenly created task (the system does not allow me to change status) to protect my colleagues from automatically generated emails....
Thanks!
Imrich
You can try to delete it. Click on More > Delete. Option will show if you have the right permissions
You will need to talk to your admins - a good setup will have denied "delete" to most, if not all users, as recovering from accidental deletion of issues is a bit of a nightmare if the user makes a mistake.
If you do have options -> delete, use it with care. If you do not have the option in the tools menu, then I'd strongly
It looks I do not have permission for that. I tried to change the progress from "to do" to "in progress" or to "done" but nothing happened - I can only change a priority....
Do you have a Jira administrator who can help you in your org? This function can help you with relevant permission and workflow setting which will help you close this ticket, for example.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.