We are using jira cloud now however due to various reason we need to migrate to jira server. So I installed new instance of the jira on ubuntu and trying to migrate the data from cloud to server. What i did:
- back up the data from cloud account as server back up
- try to restore the data in jira server admin account
However, we face a problem that we dont know where to put our backup data ( a zip contains xml ). I checked online documentation. There is an instruction to import the zip on second step when we configure the jira.
Trust me, I tried million of times only to find that there is no option on second step of configuration for us to import the zip. the second step of the configuration is to enter the database connection information. that is all. what shall i do in this case?