We recently migrated to a new machine hosting jira and confluence ( we migrated them together). I need help in making the users able to access both the portals as well as crucible which we recently installed along with Jira and confluence. I have tried every way . It does not work. Need some handholding and help in getting this done.
This is very important.
Thanks
Dear Transity, hi!
If you use Jira as user directory for Confluence you could try to check user directory settings into confluence.
Best regards,
Vasiliy
Hi @Transity Technologies,
Things you can check are, if your application links are working still properly. And check user directory settings in the applications where the users can not log in.
Maybe there are also some messages in the log files that can help analyse this issue.
I had to reinstall confluence and configure it again. Thanks for the suggestions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.