The product backlog has been estimated using story points. Based on our current velocity I want to see a predicted end date for the project - how do I see this? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere in JIRA but cannot find it today.
Hi @Rachel Goud welcome to the community!
You can definitely see this in Jira, but you will need to add versions to your project. One is enough.
Check out the Release Burndown report that comes with Jira.
This will predict how many more sprints you need based on your velocity to complete your version. If you want, you can make one version for the whole project and use this report.
There are some other reports that might be handy for you as well, you can see them here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/reporting-764478415.html
Thanks Patrick! Perfect!
You could also try our app Predict for Jira. "Benefit from easy 1-click predictive insights for your task's range of duration and story point estimates, automatically utilising past actual performance data."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.