Hi,
I want to show all stories in my project which are coming from epics in all projects other than mine.
How can i achieve that?
Thanks
Shirley
@Shirley Jhirad
If the stories are in your project, then JQL project = yourprojectname AND issuetype = story.
If the stories dwell on other boards (projects) and not yours, then it gets more complicated.
Can you give an example?
Ryan
Hello Shirley,
I understand that you would like to return all issues that are under an Epic from a different project than yours. Is that correct?
You can use the Script JQL Functions from ScriptRunner plugin to configure the following query:
project = yourproject and "epic link" is not empty and issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project != yourproject)
To know more about this query, refer to the Epics session of the documentation below:
- Script JQL Functions
Let me know if it works for you, Shirley.
This is similar to what I am trying to do. Here's the use case
I have Epics in Project A. Those Epics have stories linked to them in Project B, Project C, etc.
I'd like to create board in Project A where I can see all stories in Project B, Project C, etc. that are ONLY linked to Epics in Project A.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.