I have a need to create issues related to the current issue based on the number of items selected in a multiselect field (if 3 options are selected, 3 issues [with the summary being the name of the options] must be created) and related to the current issue.
I thought about using the "Clones an issue, and links" of Script Runner, but from what I understood, it would only issue one issue (it does not take into account the quantity of item selected).
I also thought about using the "Create issues and subtasks" of JWT, it has the option to create based on a stringlist, but I came across another problem, the value stored in the multiselector field is not a list .. in fact it's a single string separated by ###.
example: apple###orange###banana
(not counting that I still do not know how to put the value of selections as a summary).
Anyone have any suggestions?