from time to time, I experience problems when trying to delete a user from jira.
Hopefully you can guide me on this. I have a user with id 'aem' that has left our company a year ago. When I click on 'delete user', I get an screen stating
This user cannot be deleted at this time because there are issues assigned to them, they have reported issues, or they are currently the lead of a project.
Please note that any components with this user set as the lead will have the component lead set to empty when the user is deleted.
In the following overview, the 'assigned issues' field has value 1, which is a link. If I click it, I get an information panel saying 'No matching issues found. '
When I search all issues with query "assignee = aem", I get 'no matching issues found' as feedback.
Any ideas what I can do to actually remove the user?