Hello folks,
First of all, I did my homework and read a lot of solutions given on the atlassian community for this kind of bug and I'm still stuck with my problem.
We have a Microsoft Active Directory. Our Jira server is (used to be) synchronized with this ad throught a standard user directory configuration (no ssl or something like that)
Since few days (may be longer, but we do not know exactly when), the user are no longer synchronized :
- some users missing
- some groups are not updated for the users
I tried these solutions :
- enabled full synchronisation instead of incremental
- Done some clean-up and deleted duplicate groups between the jira directory and the AD directory I found when I analyzed the cwd_group table (I have do that on our testing server, not production).
So... do you have any informations that I could look into it?
My next step is to enabling full logs (if it's possible) to check what are the data when I do a sync.
Regards.