Hi
Does Atlassian provide a SLA of uptime for Confluence Cloud ?
Thanks
Hi again @Jeff Chen,
Here is an old answer from Atlassian that should be a start.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/What-is-Atlassian-s-OnDemand-SLA-uptime-support-etc/qaq-p/170699
I don't think they officially offer any SLA for uptime. I just reviewed the terms of service document linked in the above answer and couldn't find anything new.
That being said, if you want to get a real idea for how confluence cloud is performing you can go to status.atlassian.com and look at the confluence cloud section. Here you can see an immediate history of any problems that have occurred recently.
I would recommend if you are concerned about uptime to monitor this over a few days. I have not had any issues with uptime on confluence cloud in the two years I've been using it consistently.
Hope this helps (somewhat).
Thanks @Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.