Is it possible to use the Table Grid custom Field, and have one of the columns contain a list of JIRA issues from another project, but be selectable and validated via an issue picker query?
I realize that I can manually enter each of the issues into the table, but I would like to have some type of validation and picker capability to assist with data entry
I have a project to store Customer Initiatives (CI). Within each project, I would like to have a table that has Project Items (PI), along with some specific data on each item, as it related to this specific customer initiative. The data is related to the *linkage* between the CI and the PI and not specific CI or PI item. An example would be:
CI-1
Project Item Data Point 1 Data Point 2
PI-1 U 10
PI-2 C 8
CI-2
PI-1 C 5
PI-3 U 8