Howdy,
We are maintaining a knowledge base and would like to collect user feedback. The idea is to let people specify if a specific article was useful for them or not. And, if they answer 'not useful', let them suggest an improvement of change.
What would be the best practices to implement this in Confluence? I would appreciate any suggestion. Any macro or plugin? Also, is it possible to implement using external services without having to install any plugins for Confuence?
Jira Issue Collector
Participating in one of the AUG meetings I remember hearing about Conlfuence Jira Collector macro, which if my mind serves me well, should handle this all quick and easy. I have found this video, but I don't think I caught everything right. Would I be able to use this macro in Confluence?
Those of you who are already using this macro, please leave your feedback, I'd appreaciate your input.
Thank you in advance.