I have an .obr file to install Realtimeboard plugin into Confluence. There doesn't seem to be an access function in the Manage Add-ons section of the Confluence app. I have adminsitrator rights.
In additional, I cannot find the 'Plugin Manager' under 'Plugins' - as per this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/installing-a-plugin-289277265.html
This above is not the answer.
It's to the right of the page when you go to Admin -> Manage add-ons.
That assumes you are on server. If you are on Cloud, you can't upload add-ons, you have to "install" them, which is more a pointer to some connector information than an install. .obr and .jar type add-ons can't be added to Cloud.
Aha - thanks Nic - I believe the install is on Cloud...yet Confluence cannot find the Cloud instance of Realtimeboard to install.
Odd, I assume it's got a Cloud version? That should show when you use the "find new app" function. What do you see in there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.