Hi,
I need to find the way to get all projects where a certain group is used . Any ideas? I don't see the link in the database for this
Thanks
Here a useful link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-identify-group-usage-in-jira-441221524.html?_ga=2.253363467.360573586.1545030767-283587560.1542704789
I could solve it using this
I guess you mean User groups used in Project roles ?
In that case, this db query might help:
SELECT distinct p.pname, p.ID projectid, a.PROJECTROLEID roleid, a.ROLETYPEPARAMETER FROM dbo.projectroleactor a join dbo.project p on a.pid=p.id WHERE roletype like '%group%' ORDER BY p.pname, a.ROLETYPEPARAMETER
Hi
Thanks.
I have the following query:
SELECT p.pname, p.PKEY, p.LEAD, pr.NAME, u.user_name, u.display_name, u.email_addressFROM projectroleactor praINNER JOIN projectrole pr ON pr.ID = pra.PROJECTROLEIDINNER JOIN project p ON p.ID = pra.PIDINNER JOIN app_user au ON au.lower_user_name = pra.ROLETYPEPARAMETERINNER JOIN cwd_user u ON u.user_name = au.user_keyWHERE pr.NAME = 'Administrators' and u.active=1ORDER BY p.pname;
this gives me all administrators for the projects that I have but I still need to filter and get only the projects where certain user groups are used.
The idea is that the administrators that are using certain groups will receive an email
SELECT p.pname as project_name, p.pkey, pr.NAME as project_role, u.display_name as user_displayName, u.lower_email_address as email_address FROM projectroleactor praINNER JOIN projectrole pr ON pr.ID = pra.PROJECTROLEIDINNER JOIN project p ON p.ID = pra.PIDINNER JOIN app_user au ON au.user_key = pra.ROLETYPEPARAMETERINNER JOIN cwd_user u ON u.lower_user_name = au.lower_user_name
Hi @PaulaAnton
I have a same requirement. Can you please help me with the script. If you have already resolved this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.