Hi everyone,
I'm looking to create subfilters for our scrum board so that I can filter issues that have been in a column for 2 weeks or more (using the JQL query below):
project = PROJECTNAME AND issuetype = Story AND NOT status changed during (startofDay(-14d), now()) AND status not in (Planning, "To Do", Live, Archived)
I have created a report with this information & that's all great! But we only check this once a week. It would be great if we could get notifications any time an issue moves into this subfilter so that we can look at them earlier.
We use Slack a lot as a team & we have Slack's Jira Server Alerts app, which we can use to be notified of status changes. Does anybody know whether this app can be used for changes from a column into a subfilter? (I.e. 'in Build' --> 'In build >2w')
It'd be great if you could let me know!
Thanks,
Alice