Hello,
I have an old Confluence server of 4.2.4 version. And I have a Confluence server of 6.12.2 version.
On the new server, working users but and old server working users (other). I need to transfer a workspace with old server to new server. For this, I read the instruction https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/upgrading-confluence-4578.html
The instruction says that a manual upgrade from version 4.x to version 5.10 is required and to version 6.x after.
I tried this method but I did not succeed. Confluence does not start.
I tried to update Confluence consistently from version to version. And here is the same problem on version 6.1.0, Confluence does not start. (After update with 6.0.7 to 6.1.0 version).
Version 6.0.7 was working and started well.
How do I solve the problem of running version 6.1.0?
Or how can I upgrade from version 6.1.0 to version 6.12.2 so that I can transfer data to another server?