Hello,
I would like to Hide tab from view screen. Inside this tab there are some custom fields.
Attached pic with the tab.
Any idea how can I do it?
Daniel
Hi @Dan27,
Create separate screen for "View Issue" and remove those fields which you want to hide in View Issue screen
-Leo
Thanks for the quick answer. @Leo
I want to hide the tab for all the users, except users in a specific group.. Is it possible?
You could do it with the Power Scripts add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/43318/power-scripts-jira-script-automation?hosting=server&tab=overview
You could create a Live field with a code like this:
lfHideTab("my tab");
You can find more info about Live Fields here:
https://confluence.cprime.io/display/JJUPIN/Live+Fields
Hi @Alexey Matveev , @Leo
I prefer doing it with Announcement Banner.
This is the 'F12' lines, I need to hide the 'CRM' tab for loggen in user 'dmor':
var titleUser = document.getElementByClassName('hidden parameters');var length= titleUser.length;var i=0;while (i<length){if (titleUser[i].children().value=='dmor'){AJS.$('.tabs-menu .menu-item #aui-uid-4').parent().attr("style","visibility: hidden")}i++;}
The hidden line (marked) worked itself, But with the condition it didn't work..
Can you see the problem?
Did you get a solution to this?
No..
Was anyone able to find a solution? With script runenr i can olny hide tabs with:hideTab()
in transition screens, but not in the issue view.
Best Regards
Manuel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.