Any advice? The scenarios on the test are obviously wanting Atlassian Best Practice answers; however, I have found there are no real-case best practices represented in the Jira documentation. I use JIra every day on the job -- fullfilling roles as the ScrumMaster, Project Manager, Board and Project Admin, and Site Admin (depending on what's needed since our team is small). My company paid for the training; however, I found the training for the ACP-300 and the test prep course to be woefully inadequate. I have read a lot of the documentation, but we use Jira differently (obviously) on a case-to-case basis in the real world. I've passed the PMI-PMP, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner, AWS Certified Practitioner, and COMPTIA Sec+ exams with no issues, but there are a multitude of practice exams and guides to help you learn to think the PMI and AWS way -- meaning best practices in multiple scenarios. I have found nothing for the Atlassian ACP-300 (software) exam that has successfully helped me think the "Atlassian" way. Now, obviously some questions have a right answer...no arguing; however, many fall in the gray area of how business could be done vs how Atlassian wants it done. I've been very disappointed with the amount of time and money I, and my company, have spent to get this certification that I still do not have; despite relentless studying and practicing. Any thoughts or advice? Any sources where I can find real-life scenarios with product owners and teams with best practices? Thanks!