I'm playing around with the Zephyr's ZAPI API and I need to know the test cycle id. How do I find it? Thanks.
Hi Chris
Thanks for your interest in our product ZAPI.
You can obtain the corresponding test cycle id by opening the below url (in the format as mentioned below) in your browser
<your_jira_server-url>/rest/zapi/latest/cycle
You can also pass either of the below query parameters to filter down and check for corresponding test cycle id
projectId
versionId
expand=executionSummaries
Also I am not sure if you are aware of our documentation link for Zephyr for JIRA APIs already buts till pasting the link below for your reference.
http://docs.getzephyr.apiary.io/
Hope the above mentioned helps you in answering your queries.
Thanks
ZephyrSupport
You have to pass version to following URL
http://"Your_Jira_Url"/rest/zapi/latest/cycle?versionId=versionId;
Use this api:
<span class="pln"> http</span><span class="pun">:</span><span class="com">//<jira_server>/rest/zapi/latest/cycle?projectId=10000&versionId=10100</span>
Hi Sagorkar, I am getting Error 403 while accessing the URI? Is there another way to get cycles data
am getting 404 error for the above request....how to get the cycles data???
you can find it in this element:
//div[@data-projectid='<your_project_id>']
and
data-lastvisitedcycleid='<your_zephyr_cycle_id>'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.