Currently running Stash 3.7.1. I'm attempting to validate Bitbucket Server 4.12 prior to an upgrade. We have several scripts using the REST API and need to qualify those against 4.12. before we upgrade.
I have installed 4.12. into a new directory, and have created a new (empty) butbucket-home directory for purposes of the evaluation. I have started 4.12 with the default internal database. The server is up and running, and listening on a distinct port.
I am now unable to connect to the server to run the final setup due to a redirect loop. I have tried IE, Chrome and Firefox browses and get the same result on all 3. I have cleared cookies, and all other browser data with no progress.
Will appreciate some guidance on this.
Michael
GET
http://stash:8081/setupUpgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36 Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8 Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
GET
http://stash:8081/setupUpgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36 Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8 Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1 X-AREQUESTID:
@NSM4YUx1019x7132x0 Location: /setup Content-Length: 0 Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:59:41 GMT