for Jira Server v7.9.2:
Hello,
I don't find the field "Flagged" when I go to Issues --> Fields --> Custom Fields.
(also when I search via *gg* I cannot find it)
Isn't it a default field?
Do you know how I can get it?
Thanks.
Dear Sarah, hi!
It seems to be a default field: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/flagging-an-issue-777002748.html
Best regards,
Vasiliy
You can find the Flagged issues with the following JQL:
Flagged = Impediment
Flagging an issue
Thanks for the answers - but I don't find the field in the configuration.
Please have a look in Custom fields. If it's no longer there perhaps someone has deleted it.
This is there in default setups:
Flagged - Allows to flag issues with impediments.
Yes, correct. In "Custom fields" I cannot find it (as described above).
Also when I search via "gg":
Flagged is not available from the Administration Search dialog box but Custom fields is.
Can you still "Flag" issues in your boards and if so, can you search for them in the Issue Navigator?
This is quite old but I faced a similar situation - the Flagged field won't show up at all until you're Flagged at least one issue by right-clicking an issue on a board.
Then it will start showing up on custom field configuration and you can customize it.
Thank you, this was driving me mad
I've been there! Glad to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.