when I click attach screenshot menu,the dialog showed with a cursor that can see left top on the image paste area. And I cannot paste the image with IE 8 , But I can paste image with chrome. What's wrong with it?
image2014-9-30 10:19:53.png
Microsoft Internet Explorer(3)
9.0 is supported 9.0 in IE7 Compatibility Mode is not supported 8.0 is supported 8.0 in IE7 Compatibility Mode is not supported
Mozilla Firefox(3)
Latest stable version supported
Safari (3)
Latest stable version supported Tested with 5
Chrome
Latest stable version supported Tested with 12
My JIRA version is 6.2.7, and I know IE 8 is supported,but I don't know why there is a cursor behind paste area,does the cursor affect so I cannot paste the image?
Go for a higher version of IE, and if does not solve your problem use a tool that will help you upload screenshot easily. Try Free Online Screen Capture.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.