My workplace uses Jira to track patients. We have an excel sheet to be updated daily to have a daily report to provide statistics of which colleague can take up a patient.
Currently the query searches the amount of issues assigned to them from 365 days to now. It has come to my attention that the report would not be accurate as it calculates the weekends too. We work on weekdays only and this report could be providing false information for us. As we might be assigning more issues to some colleagues than should.
The report is collected from the total issues to each jira users assigned in the past 365 days to now. It would be taken to an excel sheet with certain calculations to get a report of colleagues who can take up a patient.
I know there are some questions left unanswered for it. But I hope there might be some sort of method to track issues created 365 days till now - all the weekends
If not could I kindly request how other ways we can try to find ways on how your workplace manages to find out how issues should be assigned in a fair manner ? We can try to integrate them in our office. I really appreciate your help!