Hello!
For starters: this is NOT in regards to being added as a watcher on a card when a comment is made. This is specifically referring to creating a brand new card in a list.
I have found that starting today, at any point I create a new card through my browser (multiple browsers tested), the "watch" option is automatically selected. Multiple boards and teams were tested.
I can see this feature being useful for some users; but for myself, I create a lot of lists/boards for others, when I really have no interaction with the work itself and have no need to receive notifications. I also create reference boards where there shouldn't be any activity to watch.
This automatic feature has not yet begun on iOS, from my testing.
Help in subtracting this feature from my use would be remarkably helpful - I make a LOT of cards a day, and hitting "s" for every one is getting old very quickly!
Thank you!!!!