Hi,
I have custom fields which I have configured to be used for a specific Issue Type under a specific Project only.
By this, I should be able to see this field as a column in Issue Navigator for that given project.
Now, I can see these fields in 'Configure Issue Navigator' and even arrange them as per my need.
However, when I go back to the 'Issue Navigator' I see a standard set of columns and not the ones I configured (all custom fileds are invisble). So I might me missing something here and which could be a possible reason I do not see them on screen and hence cannot export it. Also, I do not see these custom fileds under the 'Filter' criteria on Issue Navigator screen.
P.S: I am trying to view issues under that 'specific project' only so its not that I am trying to view a custom field under a project for which it is not configured. I have reindexed my JIRA many times but no luck.
My goal is to show these custom fields on a 'Issue Navigaor' screen and also export it.
Another issue I have noticed is, JIRA only shows fields that would 'Fit' to my screen. It doesnt matter how many fields I put in 'Configure Issue Navigator' It would only show about 10-11 fields on screen. (So somehow JIRA does not like a horizontal scrolling unless I am doing some blunder here
)
Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Rumit