During installation, after choosing "custom install" and then a few screens later choosing the "Running JIRA as a service" link, a "Page Not Found" error occurs.
I am attaching pictures that show what I'm talking about. ericosman@rcn.com 14-dec-2018
Hi @Eric_Osman
This error is only saying that the original Confluence documentation help page has moved and won't affect your installation. Below the error is a lnink to what appears to be the new page location for the page.
The checkbox for run as service is all that you need to continue install
Hi. The "Page Not Found" error is what I'm trying to report here. Thanks.
My bad
you can raise issues with Atlassian on their Jira
http://jira.atlassian.com
There also be a link to report bugs somewhere on the confluence site
ok I've raised it. The id is CA-615653
Thanks for your responses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.