Hello!
I have a problem to paste Youtube video with different start time.
Sometimes it approximately work but with delta about 30 sec. Unfortunately rather I have video starts from first seconds.
Could you help me to make a proper video cut-in with different start time?
Link for the sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whp2Y_MjTXs&feature=youtu.be&t=93
Hi Dmitry,I just did a local test and I see that the Widget connector plugin isn't respecting the time that we added there. Being that said, I raised a bug report on it, as you can see below:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-39622
I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates. I also suggest you to comment in the bug, that way our Bugmaster can see how this problem is impacting your business.
Cheers,WZ
Thank you, William!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.