I want to migrate from the clubhouse to JIRA with my all projects, EPIC and story points.
@jay modi did you solve this?
We are too considering a move from Clubhouse to Jira, not because Clubhouse is bad but we need more features that Jira can offer but Clubhouse can't.
Would be good to do the move automatically or semi-automatically...
Hi Christopher,
I did the migration manually from the clubhouse to JIRA during the weekend.
Ok...
How? Just copy/paste manually? All text etc.?
I extract the issues from the Clubhouse in Excel. Map the field in JIRA and Import it.
I built an application that does the job seamlessly. It will be available on the Jira App Marketplace shortly.
This is interesting.We are migrating, but I've only migratet (manually...) a few ongoing projects.An app to automagically migrate the entire project library from Clubhouse to Jira would be great.
Hi @Taiwo Ojo - do you know when this will be available? It sounds like a great app
Any word on when you might release this tool? If you have chosen not to release it, would you be willing to share the code?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.