Hi, I am configuring an confluence instance behind a apache (https:) and having issues below in the web interface, could you please help?
Tomcat config is incorrect
The Tomcat server.xml has an incorrect configuration:
scheme should be 'https'
Hi @Bruce Zhang,
can you tell us a bit more about what you have done to configure Confluence ? Did you make any changes to configuration files, like server.xml ?
If you're a bit lost, I would advise following this documentation to get started for Confluence HTTPS through Apache.
Let me know if you have any question,
--Alexis
Thank you Alexis, I have followed https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/reverse-proxy-and-application-link-troubleshooting-guide-719095279.html and the issue is resolved.
Please close this ticket.
To "close" a question (not "ticket", this is not a transport, work-order or delivery system, it's a community of users discussing their problems), please use the "accept answer" button above the answer(s) that worked for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.