Is there a way to get a Workflow from an Issue within JAVA e.g. TO DO; IN PROGRESS; DONE?
What do you mean by "get", and what do you want from it?
I mean, get all three values of the workflow: TO DO, IN PROGRESS, DONE and save them in java. Of course these values can vary from issue to issue. Otherwise I could just write the values manually.
I'm afraid that does not explain "get"?
In the Jira version I am using, each issue has a status. Under the status "field", there is a "hyperlink" (View Workflow). I want to somehow retrieve (JAVA REST API) the values depicted (also visualized in the pic above) when I click on this hyperlink.
If this description of "get" is not clear, please do explain which part of it I should explain in an alternative way. What is the first thing it comes to your mind when reading "get" values?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.