This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Defining a screen
I see "Copying a screen" in the "Defining a screen" in JIRA and have made the copies, but what are the other steps?
What do you want to do with the copied screen?
okay, I have 4 screens I copied that are "Inactive", and want to add them to a project where there already those 4 screens without the "copy of" (this if for a Project Lead to test). How do I do the rest?
What you listed are Screen Schemes not Screens. I still don't understand what you are trying to achieve.
Can you clarify what you goals are?
Sorry, after I copy the "screen schemes" (they are marked "Inactive") what are the next steps ?
yes, the copied Screen Schemes are not associated to a project. In order to do so, see:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/associating-a-screen-with-an-issue-operation-776636488.html#Associatingascreenwithanissueoperation-activationActivatingascreenscheme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.