Hi,
I want to remove specific users (i.e., admins and developers) from the Viewtreacker page stats report.
Is there a way to do it?
Thank you in advance. Evgeny.
Hi Evgeny
That stats report could be configured in the Confluenc admin > Add-ons > Viewtracker > configure.
The markup there is the markup for the Reporting Add-on and maybe you could filter it with an reporting filter like the https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/REP/collection-filter
A second possibility is, that you don't track the admin and developers requests > you could use the visibility addon and hide the viewtracker macro from the admin and developer groups.
Greetings
oli
Hi Oli,
Thank tyou for the reply, amazingly detailed!I should have stated my issue in a more specific way: I'd like to remove a person from the on-page report. This is the 2nd case in your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.